Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clean cleanse: day 18- cleaning house

I have decided to have a tag sale this sunday (come on over- it's 89 Oxbow Rd. Wayland)!  Having this at the end of the cleanse feels like a deeper level of clean for me.  Going through my home and ridding it of unnecessary clutter.  You might want to try it, even just filling up one garbage bag full of stuff to donate.  It's a type of cleanse that also clears the mind and spirit.  But I am the opposite of a 'pack rat', I go through all of our things every 6 months and pack up more things that we don't use/need.  I love it.  Maybe it's the fact that we live in 1000 square foot home, and also I just love a home that looks and feels 'Zen'.  No paper, no clutter and I can breathe deeply in my space. 

So, as far as the cleanse is going, I'll be honest, I am losing steam.  Now don't get me wrong- I love eating this way- but it is a lot of work and I feel like my whole day is spent thinking about food!  This is a bit uncomfortable for me as I have never obsessed about food before.  I just eat as healthy as I can without over thinking it.  I have lost a few more pounds though, and I am feeling lighter and clearer! 

Today I made a stirfry with chicken, garlic, green beans and snap peas, with brown and wild rice.  I also had a nice green salad with that.  For dinner, carrot/ginger soup.  Well, it's so beautiful right now, I am going to soak up some vitamin D, before taking all of my supplements:)

And please do, come to my tag sale this sunday, it's from 9-3.  Hope to see you then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment