Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 15: Recommitting to week 3

Today I wanted to post a picture of the actual salad that I had today for lunch because it was so good!  I have decided to increase my raw food intake for week three...so I bought a bunch of beautiful ingredients for my salads:  mixed greens, cabbage, baby bok choi, sunflower sprouts, daikan radish, carrots etc, etc....  It was wonderful.  I also made some brown rice and turkey and beans with mexican spices.  Whole Foods has a delicious fresh made mango salsa that I had with it...quite wonderful. 

Yesterday I went to my gym and spent some time in the sauna.  It felt very cleansing, relaxing & definitely detoxifying.  I hope to make it there a few times this week, although as you know, my time is extremely limited!  Oh, and I have been more conscious about increasing my water intake, so now I am definitely visiting the bathroom once per hour.  I have also been adding more lemons to my water to increase the detox effects. 

I am noticing that my skin is looking clear and healthy, my energy has been better and my tongue definitely looks healthy.  Overall I am feeling very good and inspired.

So all is well here, hope it is going well for you too!  More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment