Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Clean Cleanse: Day 11- feeling heavy

The above is not an actual picture of me weighing myself today, but it is how I felt!  Today is two weeks since I started the elimination diet, and I had the sudden urge to do a weight check, even though I was going to hold off until the end.  I really wish I waited, because the scale told me that I was the exact same weight as when I started...ugh.  I know that we say we are not in it for the weight loss, but it sure would be nice to shed my post-baby pounds.  So, I called the Clean Support team and talked to someone about what I was eating and what I should change etc.  They were really helpful, and I do recommend it.  I am going to schedule another appointment with one of the wellness coaches for a few days from now.  Basically, she said to eat less:)  Well, she thought I should cut down the avacado and coconut in my shakes and a few other suggestions.  I have been trying to eat less, and you know what?  I'M HUNGRY!!   So, now I am just a little confused by it all.  I have been feeling good and think I look a bit lighter, so we will see how things evolve over the next 10 days.  I promise you this, I am not getting on another scale until this cleanse is over...

I had my kitcheri and salad again for lunch which was delicious and I made a yummy simple carrot soup for dinner.  I am starting my 12 hour window now, and I want to eat more.  (yes this post is going to be mostly complaining!).  I am wondering from people that have done the cleanse before, is this how it is in the middle of the cleanse?  The end feels far away and the benefit are starting but not overly obvious yet.

Also, I know that the rain is good for the earth and all, and I don't usually complain about the weather, but I could really use the sun to make an appearance again!  Ahhh, ok, good to let this all off my chest, feeling a little better...off to make some herbal tea, fold laundry and watch some TV that will make me laugh!  Good night!


1 comment:

  1. For the past 3 or 4 days and I been extra hungry and craving sweets so bad!! I may try to call the support team tomorrow. I lost 7lbs in the first 9 days (I started a few days before everyone else) and have been stuck there since- frustrated also. Although, I know I know that its not about weight loss....

    ReplyDelete